Minimum Entrance Requirements: (Must possess or complete
one of the following):
- Associates Degree or greater: Degree must be from an accredited
US college or equivalent.
- A combined total of 60 qualifying semester or 90 qualifying
quarter units/credits or greater: Units/credits must be from
an accredited US college or equivalent.
- Must pass the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
requirements with a 50 or greater (satisfactory completion
of exams): this solution is for all students who do not possess
- For students with foreign degrees, a foreign, course-bycourse
evaluation must be provided by one of the California
Bar approved Evaluation Providers.
- An official copy of all transcripts or evaluations must be
received by Law School. Students must complete the admissions
application, enrollment agreement, and sign any
relevant disclosure statements. Students must also submit
a resume and personal statement.